does it make a difference?
Blignorance is iss
I had to troll him I couldn’t resist.
It was way too easy.
- Ignorance, and inability to accept the facts.
- Cruelty, toward fellow humans, and animals.
- Big egos, and know it all, done it all, don’t want to hear your opinion, attitudes.
That’s really it. Other than those, I love humans, I love them anyway, but those are just so unbearable sometimes.
These things bother me as well, but what helps me to
not want to tongue-lash each person like this that I come across is knowing that each and every person is at their own level of development, and that it is not my place to expect them to be at a different level. This knowing gives me an abundance of patience with these kinds of people, though I’m still not hesitant to speak my mind if I feel they would benefit from it or if they are infringing on the rights of others.
- a person who seeks to overturn by violence all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed.
- a person who promotes disorder or excites revolt against any established rule, law, or custom.
It won’t be the witches that are burning this time